[3 BTC Bounty] TLS Support for .bit Domains

phelix

Re: [3 BTC Bounty] TLS Support for .bit Domains

Post by phelix »

biolizard89 wrote:
phelix wrote:So... how are things going with the Tor domains? Any way to help?
Sorry for delayed reply. Tor and I2P support is working 100%; I'm trying to finish a bit of other coding before I make a release. The new release will have namecoind and nmcontrol built in (so it'll be much easier to install); it's very close to finished and I would estimate a beta release (or at least GitHub push) within 1-2 weeks. (Obviously something unexpected could happen, but that's my best estimate right now.)
Woah, sounds great. :D
nx.bit - some namecoin stats
nf.bit - shortcut to this forum

domob

Post by domob »

phelix wrote:
biolizard89 wrote:
Sorry for delayed reply. Tor and I2P support is working 100%; I'm trying to finish a bit of other coding before I make a release. The new release will have namecoind and nmcontrol built in (so it'll be much easier to install); it's very close to finished and I would estimate a beta release (or at least GitHub push) within 1-2 weeks. (Obviously something unexpected could happen, but that's my best estimate right now.)
Woah, sounds great. :D
Indeed, looking forward to it! With regards to built-in tools: I suppose that via a Git check-out, I can still build "just" the extension itself and use it with my own installs of nmcontrol and namecoind? (I. e., your comment any concerns an installer of some kind?)
BTC: 1domobKsPZ5cWk2kXssD8p8ES1qffGUCm | NMC: NCdomobcmcmVdxC5yxMitojQ4tvAtv99pY
BM-GtQnWM3vcdorfqpKXsmfHQ4rVYPG5pKS
Use your Namecoin identity as OpenID: https://nameid.org/

biolizard89

Post by biolizard89 »

domob wrote:Indeed, looking forward to it! With regards to built-in tools: I suppose that via a Git check-out, I can still build "just" the extension itself and use it with my own installs of nmcontrol and namecoind? (I. e., your comment any concerns an installer of some kind?)
Yes, the source code has blank folders where you drop in the nmcontrol and namecoind binaries; they are included in the generated XPI but you can choose to use an already existing namecoind/nmcontrol installation if you like.
Jeremy Rand, Lead Namecoin Application Engineer
NameID: id/jeremy
DyName: Dynamic DNS update client for .bit domains.

Donations: BTC 1EcUWRa9H6ZuWPkF3BDj6k4k1vCgv41ab8 ; NMC NFqbaS7ReiQ9MBmsowwcDSmp4iDznjmEh5

virtual_master

Post by virtual_master »

biolizard89 wrote:
Jeremy, you are genius. :D
You have worked until we have discussed without much result.
Thanks.
http://namecoinia.org/
Calendars for free to print: 2014 Calendar in JPG | 2014 Calendar in PDF Protect the Environment with Namecoin: 2014 Calendar in JPG | 2014 Calendar in PDF
BTC: 15KXVQv7UGtUoTe5VNWXT1bMz46MXuePba | NMC: NABFA31b3x7CvhKMxcipUqA3TnKsNfCC7S