Registered Domains Lost (SOLVED)

daemon

Registered Domains Lost (SOLVED)

Post by daemon »

I upgraded to the newest windows binaries from previously using Namecoinj with the older namecoind.

I see my transactions for my registrations, but the new GUI does not allow me to see or even interact with my registered domains.

When I try any operations on the domains, the response is that coin is not in my wallet... WTH?

Anyone have this problem?
Last edited by daemon on Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cassini

Re: Registered Domains Lost

Post by cassini »

It seems you have two different namecoin environments on your machine.

Search for "wallet.dat" on your harddisk. How many "wallet.dat" files have you got?

Search for "blkindex.dat" on your harddisk. How many "blkindex.dat" files have you got?

daemon

Re: Registered Domains Lost

Post by daemon »

cassini wrote:It seems you have two different namecoin environments on your machine.

Search for "wallet.dat" on your harddisk. How many "wallet.dat" files have you got?

Search for "blkindex.dat" on your harddisk. How many "blkindex.dat" files have you got?
LOL I have one for EVERY altcoin I have ever mined... and there were A TON... but there were two NMC ones so I copy paste all but the wallets into the current Namecoin AppData directory... let it load and voila! I gotz Dot Bitz.

I should have thought to do that earlier, seeing as that old directory is where I transferred the wallet.dat from in the first place... TY!