NMC/BTC Mining pool [No wait payouts PPS 100+ GHs]

Davincij15

Re: NMC/BTC Mining pool [No wait payouts PPS 100+ GHs]

Post by Davincij15 »

NMCBIT has upgraded to Merged Mine Version of PoolServerJ.

Shadders has identified an issue with cgminer
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic ... #msg597203
I would like to let everyone know how I have chosen to handle the partial-stales created by cgminer.
NMCBIT.COM will not count the partial-stales mostly caused by cgminer for now, however, once the issue gets fix if it's not fixed already I will then be counting the partial stales as valid for the NMC shares only and showing up as a stale on BTC shares.

This will motivate miners to upgrade if they wish to continue Merged Mining.

Turbo

Post by Turbo »

Hey Davinci,

I think something odd just happened. I had about 56 namecoins according to the dashboard. I stuck a new withdrawl address in to cash out (and don't think I clicked save first) and then clicked "instant payout." Once I did this, I got the "Only one payment allowed per day" and my namecoin balance went from 56 to 14.

So, I am not sure whether the 14 is correct, the 56 was correct, and if the 42 coin discrepancy got paid out elsewhere. If you can take a look at this, that'd be great. I'm not going to complain about $2, but if there's an issue it would be good to correct it before someone with a bigger balance encounters similar.

Perhaps the 56 coin balance was cached from earlier and I didn't refresh the page first, and 14 is the correct balance. If you can check my history in your DB that'd be great. I don't see any history of anything being sent after the prior 66.

BTW, thanks again for a great service. I know you've been hard at work on it, and as of yet it's been pretty trouble free for me.

Cheers!

Davincij15

Post by Davincij15 »

Turbo wrote:Hey Davinci,

I think something odd just happened. I had about 56 namecoins according to the dashboard. I stuck a new withdrawl address in to cash out (and don't think I clicked save first) and then clicked "instant payout." Once I did this, I got the "Only one payment allowed per day" and my namecoin balance went from 56 to 14.

So, I am not sure whether the 14 is correct, the 56 was correct, and if the 42 coin discrepancy got paid out elsewhere. If you can take a look at this, that'd be great. I'm not going to complain about $2, but if there's an issue it would be good to correct it before someone with a bigger balance encounters similar.

Perhaps the 56 coin balance was cached from earlier and I didn't refresh the page first, and 14 is the correct balance. If you can check my history in your DB that'd be great. I don't see any history of anything being sent after the prior 66.

BTW, thanks again for a great service. I know you've been hard at work on it, and as of yet it's been pretty trouble free for me.

Cheers!
Thanks Turbo, please take the time to point out any issue no mater how small I will do my best to fix it. As for this issue I will look into it right now even though I am on vacation in Bahamas.

I will get back to you as soon as I have some information.

Cheers

Davinci

Davincij15

Post by Davincij15 »

Turbo wrote:Hey Davinci,

Your current namecoin balance is 0.29758696 Correct?
Your last withdraw from nmcbit was on 2011-11-02 20:45:52 for an amount of 68.95191169 that is assuming your username is Turbo on NMCBIT.COM

Let me know if that is correct.

We will figure this thing out if you don't mind helping me.

Cheers

amazingrando

Post by amazingrando »

Is there a problem with statistics? Yesterday I had an estimated payout of 17 btc, now it's 0.63. Also, my stales show over 300%. Is that possible? :?

Davincij15

Post by Davincij15 »

amazingrando wrote:Is there a problem with statistics? Yesterday I had an estimated payout of 17 btc, now it's 0.63. Also, my stales show over 300%. Is that possible? :?
I'll look into it tonight.

amazingrando

Post by amazingrando »

Thank you. Also, I notice my NMC estimate payout is negative. Does that mean I owe the pool? :lol:

Davincij15

Post by Davincij15 »

amazingrando wrote:Thank you. Also, I notice my NMC estimate payout is negative. Does that mean I owe the pool? :lol:
Looked at your balances they are not negative are you talking about a worker? If so consider that the numbers are just estimates and not actual values that count to your payouts. What does count is your total valid shares. With that said I would need some specifics to fix this bug can you tell me what worker name is and how many shares and % of stales.

billybob5654

Post by billybob5654 »

Any one have a answer to why when i mine here my efficiency is about 30% when I use the same setting on another pool my efficiency stays above 80% ?

Davincij15

Post by Davincij15 »

billybob5654 wrote:Any one have a answer to why when i mine here my efficiency is about 30% when I use the same setting on another pool my efficiency stays above 80% ?

I'm looking into it I am testing some adjustments to improve it.