NMC/BTC Mining pool [No wait payouts PPS 100+ GHs]

Davincij15

Re: New NameCoin Mining poo l [No wait payouts PPS 60+ Mhs]

Post by Davincij15 »

60+ GH on a pool that has not got out of beta has a deluge of problems and NMC bad luck to boot.
I'm an honest hard working guy but at the end of the day I'm not the best so what did I do to deserve such support? Or is it just the lowered fee for the week? :)

Well whatever it is, I am honored that so many would trust me with there valuable hashs. I will not let you down and if there is anything I can do for you just ask.

Davinci

avazeos

Re: New NameCoin Mining poo l [No wait payouts PPS 10+ Mhs]

Post by avazeos »

avazeos wrote:
Hi,
I put my 4 Gh/s to your pool but i have the below question.
I am using cgminer and in every rig I have 4 GPUs. I use one account per rig. Is this correct or this is the reason that i get many errors from cgminer like "pool 0 does not submit work quick enough" or stale share or pool 0(your pool) is dead and is switching to my backup pool.
Also cgminer is reporting ~1400 Mh/s per rig (2 5970) but I have not seen this hashpower in the statistics is always lower no more than 1300.

Thanks and keep the good work

Thanks for messaging me, if you don't mind please put these messages in the public message board so everyone can see them.
OK yes that's right each miner should have it's own worker, as for your errors I was experimenting with something to improve my luck but I am done now so you should not get anymore errors and your hash rate should be accurate or close to it. Keep in mind that I calculate hash rates based on how many shares you did and because that is luck based as well it may not be accurate from time to time.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Davinci

avazeos

Post by avazeos »

Hi,
I am trying to enable worker notification but when i click I get "The page is temporarily unavailable".

avazeos

Post by avazeos »

Hi,
I also wondering why I can not post to the other forum at the Older forum located at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=33612.420

thanks

Davincij15

Re: New NameCoin Mining poo l [No wait payouts PPS 60+ Mhs]

Post by Davincij15 »

avazeos wrote:Hi,
I also wondering why I can not post to the other forum at the Older forum located at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=33612.420

thanks

Newbee's can't post in most sections of bitcointalk. I should open a newbee thread.

Luis_GT

Post by Luis_GT »

Newbie here... Started mining here yesterday since Eclipsemc has been having some bad luck... and found the merged mining interesting... but I've only been paid for the first BTC and NMC solved block... so far 6 more blocks have been solved and my balance hasn't changed from when the 1 mil block was solved...

Davincij15

Post by Davincij15 »

Luis_GT wrote:Newbie here... Started mining here yesterday since Eclipsemc has been having some bad luck... and found the merged mining interesting... but I've only been paid for the first BTC and NMC solved block... so far 6 more blocks have been solved and my balance hasn't changed from when the 1 mil block was solved...
I am 7 NMC blocks behind and it includes that one for payouts. I am working on it as we speak but it does not look good MYSQL is not Microsoft SQL server (what I a use to) and it does not do counts very well even if you have an index.

I have a plan to use triggers, and aggregated totals in a 5 minute time frame however the implementation testing and deployment will take days.

The sick thing is a google search of MYSQL and counts shows this is a industry wide problem for all users and with MS SQL sever the same queries would be instant not 40 to 50 seconds.

Bottom line I am looking for a quick solution but nothing is coming to me.

Davincij15

Post by Davincij15 »

Pool fee going up to 3% Saturday 15th at 00:00 UTC so save that last payout for close to that time.

BigBob

Re: NMC/BTC Mining pool [No wait payouts PPS 80+ Mhs]

Post by BigBob »

From your site
So how does it work?
The server gives members blocks to solve. Each solution found is registered as one share. We pay you for every solved block proportional to your part in the pool hashing rate. If a pool worker has Pay-Per-Share (PPS) option enabled each share pays 0.0000276244891911 in bitcoins (BTC) [minus fee] and 0.0004962679032267 in namecoins (NMC) [minus fee].

I just want to clarify something here
BTC - PPS
0.0000276244891911 this should already included the fee right ?

according to the current diff the PPS should be .0000295974

amazingrando

Re: NMC/BTC Mining pool [No wait payouts PPS 80+ Mhs]

Post by amazingrando »

Now that the pool is merged, we have two balances: NMC and BTC. But we are only allowed one payout per day. What if we want to cash out out balances for both at the same time?

Also, is there an auto payout in the future?

Other than these issues, I'm quite happy with the pool.