BitcoinExpress Make up your mind!

smoothie

BitcoinExpress Make up your mind!

Post by smoothie »

Recently BitcoinExpress has requested an exchange from DoubleC for a new block chain called Geist Geld but at the same time his announcement of attacking the NMC block chain has forced DoubleC to basically shutdown his namecoin exchange from transferring or depositing namecoins.

The irony of this is ridiculous.

BitcoinExpress you need to seriously consider what you are "threatening" to do. If you want to mine an alternate block chain and want DoubleC to assist with creating an exchange I suggest you not put him in such a binding position or threaten the network he is vested in.

Seems contradictory you would make these two statements within the same 48 hours of each other.

As I said on another thread, if you want to test your 51% attack do it on a piece of garbage test chain not something that has people's investments in.

:!:

MaxSan

Re: BitcoinExpress Make up your mind!

Post by MaxSan »

Namecoin is a project for domain names. Its not about mining stupid amounts of coins. its content ticking over until merged mining kicks in. I dont see why you would attempt this on such a unique and upcoming project. Its not fair. :cry:

BitcoinEXpress

Post by BitcoinEXpress »

smoothie wrote:Recently BitcoinExpress has requested an exchange from DoubleC for a new block chain called Geist Geld but at the same time his announcement of attacking the NMC block chain has forced DoubleC to basically shutdown his namecoin exchange from transferring or depositing namecoins.

BitcoinExpress you need to seriously consider what you are "threatening" to do. If you want to mine an alternate block chain and want DoubleC to assist with creating an exchange I suggest you not put him in such a binding position or threaten the network he is vested in.

Seems contradictory you would make these two statements within the same 48 hours of each other.

As I said on another thread, if you want to test your 51% attack do it on a piece of garbage test chain not something that has people's investments in.

Smoothie my friend,

Well quite honestly I liked the ArtForz exploit so much after blasting Geist Geld to the tune of 20,000 blocks in 73 minutes that I decided to accept an offer from a Bitcoin Super Coder and Moderator to use my well known mining fire power to test the ArtForz Exploit. The ArtForz Exploit has evolved quantum fold since it was posted. We've been testing on GG for the past 24 hours, the creator Lolcust is aware to some degree.

51% is irrelevant now, more hashing power only increases the speed at which it can be done. As little as 25% can still be effective. With more than 51% we can re-write the chain in real time. At more than 51% we can also stop the chain, pick a point, fork and confirm transactions very rapidly.

Actually Smoothie you are the one that publicly outted me on the 20K blocks, making the chain useless for me in any exchange setting. So blame yourself for me accepting a certain moderator's offer.

We are giving Namecoin ample time to mount a defense, part of the test is to see if you can mount a defense but rest assured, Checkpoints will do you no good or Merged Mining for that matter. Merged mining has a flaw so blatant I cannot believe it is actually being launched. ArtForz has been warning you guys about this for months.

Some are saying I am full shit, I wouldn't bet on it. We have demonstrated this to the right people. There's a reason Bitparking and Ruxum are clearing there exchanges of BTC as we speak.

They aren't stupid people. I do believe even Gavin is taking this seriously as he is well aware of the exploit and knows that with as little as 2-3 Tera-hashes Bitcoin could be a target. We will not steal a single BTC and since Namecoin more than likely will not survive this, we won't be taking any NMC either.

If it is any consolation, yes Solidcoin is next.

~BCX~

smoothie

Post by smoothie »

BitcoinEXpress wrote:
smoothie wrote:Recently BitcoinExpress has requested an exchange from DoubleC for a new block chain called Geist Geld but at the same time his announcement of attacking the NMC block chain has forced DoubleC to basically shutdown his namecoin exchange from transferring or depositing namecoins.

Smoothie my friend,

Well quite honestly I liked the ArtForz exploit so much after blasting Geist Geld to the tune of 20,000 blocks in 73 minutes that I decided to accept an offer from a Bitcoin Super Coder and Moderator to use my well known mining fire power to test the ArtForz Exploit. The ArtForz Exploit has evolved quantum fold since it was posted. We've been testing on GG for the past 24 hours, the creator Lolcust is aware to some degree.

51% is irrelevant now, more hashing power only increases the speed at which it can be done. As little as 25% can still be effective. With more than 51% we can re-write the chain in real time. At more than 51% we can also stop the chain, pick a point, fork and confirm transactions very rapidly.

Actually Smoothie you are the one that publicly outted me on the 20K blocks, making the chain useless for me in any exchange setting. So blame yourself for me accepting a certain moderator's offer.

We are giving Namecoin ample time to mount a defense, part of the test is to see if you can mount a defense but rest assured, Checkpoints will do you no good or Merged Mining for that matter. Merged mining has a flaw so blatant I cannot believe it is actually being launched. ArtForz has been warning you guys about this for months.

Some are saying I am full shit, I wouldn't bet on it. We have demonstrated this to the right people. There's a reason Bitparking and Ruxum are clearing there exchanges of BTC as we speak.

They aren't stupid people. I do believe even Gavin is taking this seriously as he is well aware of the exploit and knows that with as little as 2-3 Tera-hashes Bitcoin could be a target. We will not steal a single BTC and since Namecoin more than likely will not survive this, we won't be taking any NMC either.

If it is any consolation, yes Solidcoin is next.

~BCX~
So because you didn't get to make your profits off of geist geld you are going to attempt to do it through namecoin? Don't blame me that you couldn't keep your mouth shut when asked if you raped the geist geld network. You are the reason you couldn't profit it from it. Because of your asinine greed you disallowed profit from coming from it.

NOTE: Funny how you ask DoubleC to create an exchange for GG but then you go and make plans to kill some of the revenue that is made through his namecoin exchange by attacking namecoin. Hilarious.

Dude I made money off of the other alt-chains but I never, and I repeat, NEVER advocated destroying any of the networks in such a manner.

You say that this is going to benefit bitcoin and that it is to gather information for research purposes but as someone on the alt-forum said you are contradicting your motives here because a test and an attack are two different things. You openly admit to attacking the namecoin network to see how much of a defense the namecoin network can amass, which is not research.

Research is done on test subjects not real live networks in which people are a part of.

Given your track record you are in it for the profit and will only be in it for the profit. I am not your friend given that you are showing everyone in the cryptocurrency community(s) that you are purely in it for the control/power/profit/destruction.

As the poll asks, IMHO, you are a bigger douche than coinhunter.

At least coinhunter was consistent. You on the other-hand flip flop with your "motives".

Profit is one thing, destruction is a totally different animal. Thats the same difference between profiting from being smart with consumers/customers and A-bombing your competition just to wipe them off of the planet because it is good for business for you.

As you admit many times, you don't believe in any of the chains including bitcoin, thus defies your claim that this is for the benefit of bitcoin.

You are full of BS.