NMC/BTC Mining pool [No wait payouts PPS 100+ GHs]

Post by Davincij15 »

Open August 1st, 2011
Currently located at nmcbit.com.
Older forum located
HERE

BTC PPS  : 0.0000250038670213
NMC PPS : 0.0000601374278873

NMC to BTC transfer button so no need to get the namecoin client software and create an address.

A video on how to use NMCBIT.COM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNsfSGckOAU

Features:

All the features you'll expect a pool to have. Works in proportional (Pay-Per-Share available by Sept 5th, 2011) You get a part of every solved block proportional to your part in pool hashing rate.
Payouts for unconfirmed blocks no waiting weeks for confirmation.
Statistics page for viewing average Shares, Estimated earnings per block, Mhash/s and more.
Dashboard with Balance, Average speed, Shares and stale viewing, Instant payout to namecoin address, Worker creation and statistics of each worker.
Userbar with current Mhash/s, see below
Email Notification - If a worker drops to zero hash/s and you enabled Email Notification on that worker. An email will be send to your signup email address with the name of the worker that failed. This gives you the opportunity to get an heads up for restarting your miner.
Recent Transactions and transactions overview.
Remember sign in credential.
API for both user and total pool
Statistics with daily graphs of hash rate and workers.
PPS

3% is the fee, that will be given back many times to early adopters.

This is a beta site but anyone willing to help throw a few hashes at it and help me debug it will be rewarded later on. The first 5 users that commit 1 Ghash until I am out of beta scheduled for Sept 5th will receive 10 BTCs each. Everyone else will receive other rewards such as lower fees for life or affiliate payments for signing up other miners.
REMEMBER to use fallback servers this thing may go down a lot.
Last edited by Davincij15 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:07 am, edited 14 times in total.

ellion

Re: New NameCoin Mining pool [No wait payouts 10+ Mhs]

Post by ellion »

just signed up.

any idea why rejection rate is so high??

31% stale

Davincij15

Post by Davincij15 »

ellion wrote:just signed up.

any idea why rejection rate is so high??

31% stale
do you host your miners? one guy had 50% rejections cuz of unknown work. i have a round robin of servers startinig at coinserver1.nmcbit.com to coinserver4 try pointing to just one of them.

ellion

Post by ellion »

yea, fixed. coinserver1. did it.
tnx

Davincij15

Post by Davincij15 »

ellion wrote:yea, fixed. coinserver1. did it.
tnx
can u point to coinserver2 only one other person is using it cuz i took it off the round robin.

ellion

Post by ellion »

yep, on it.

Davincij15

Post by Davincij15 »

Due to the possibly upcoming attack of BitcoinEXpress ( http://bit.ly/poTuzs ) nmcbit will not pay out NMC for your safety.

1. All your namecoins are safe.
2. YOU WILL STILL BE PAID FOR INVALID BLOCKS (I will take the loss)

No one can take them from you!

The issue is with spending while there is an attach since a block chain has "who has what namecoins" if someone creates one chain where you got paid the second chain could created by the attacker can erase your payment after it's been made. However your coins would not be lost as the alternative chain would have the coins before you made the payment.

In short your coins are safe the issue is spending them you will need to wait 120 blocks before you accept any payment of NMC as valid. Finally the reason I stopped payments is because an attach where my payment to you was voided would mess up my database and create a lot of extra work I don't need right now.
Last edited by Davincij15 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

twobits

Post by twobits »

Davincij15 wrote:Due to the possibly upcoming attack of BitcoinEXpress ( http://bit.ly/poTuzs ) nmcbit will not pay out NMC for your safety.

All your namecoins are safe.
That may not be true. Since there are no checkpoints in the nmc clients, if he really wanted to he could go back and rewrite history. Depends just how much programming effort and hashing power he really wants to put into it. I think he really just wants the i0coin difficulty adjustments put in, and wants to raise enough noise to get that to happen. Maybe people can try and round up some white knight miners to at least get it to block 19200.

BTW, is your pool ready for merged mining now?

Davincij15

Post by Davincij15 »

twobits wrote:
Davincij15 wrote:Due to the possibly upcoming attack of BitcoinEXpress ( http://bit.ly/poTuzs ) nmcbit will not pay out NMC for your safety.

All your namecoins are safe.
That may not be true. Since there are no checkpoints in the nmc clients, if he really wanted to he could go back and rewrite history. Depends just how much programming effort and hashing power he really wants to put into it. I think he really just wants the i0coin difficulty adjustments put in, and wants to raise enough noise to get that to happen. Maybe people can try and round up some white knight miners to at least get it to block 19200.

BTW, is your pool ready for merged mining now?
Almost ready.

My pool will still pay for invalid blocks its just that there is no point in paying out until after the attack.

Davincij15

Re: New NameCoin Mining poo l [No wait payouts PPS 10+ Mhs]

Post by Davincij15 »

PPS for namecoins is enabled and will be enabled for BTC when merged mining starts.