[NMDF] 0.4/0.1BTC - Namecoin Tor/I2P Support Firefox Plugin

biolizard89

Re: [NMDF] 0.4/0.1BTC - Namecoin Tor/I2P Support Firefox Plu

Post by biolizard89 »

virtual_master wrote:It would bring us forward a lot if it will be implemented so I contribute also with 0.2 BTC bounty for resolving .bit to .onion address with a Firefox plugin. (TLS support at least for IP should remain)
0.1 BTC for Windows(XP-W8.1 range) and 0.1 BTC for Linux(Debian/Ubuntu/Xubuntu on the latest 3 stable versions)
Hi virtual_master, I believe I have met the requirements for the above 0.2 BTC bounty, do you agree? Can I PM you a BTC address?

(Sorry for dropping the ball on this thread....)
Jeremy Rand, Lead Namecoin Application Engineer
NameID: id/jeremy
DyName: Dynamic DNS update client for .bit domains.

Donations: BTC 1EcUWRa9H6ZuWPkF3BDj6k4k1vCgv41ab8 ; NMC NFqbaS7ReiQ9MBmsowwcDSmp4iDznjmEh5

virtual_master

Post by virtual_master »

biolizard89 wrote:
virtual_master wrote:It would bring us forward a lot if it will be implemented so I contribute also with 0.2 BTC bounty for resolving .bit to .onion address with a Firefox plugin. (TLS support at least for IP should remain)
0.1 BTC for Windows(XP-W8.1 range) and 0.1 BTC for Linux(Debian/Ubuntu/Xubuntu on the latest 3 stable versions)
Hi virtual_master, I believe I have met the requirements for the above 0.2 BTC bounty, do you agree? Can I PM you a BTC address?

It's OK. I was just waiting because I thought that 32 bit support will be also implemented .
Your work was definitely much more worth than what you received and I wish I would be a Bitcoin millionaire to could pay the hundredfold as this for your efforts. :)
However I consider only 50% fulfilled the conditions of my promise in the original sense as it is only a 64 bit OS support. (which was also a great work)
I have sent to your BTC address(which is in your Namecoin forum status for donations) 0.1595 BTC, all what I had now in my Bitcoin hot wallet:
http://blockchain.info/de/tx/92b8d6da20 ... afeb9c3e48
Thanks for your efforts for the freedom of information with Namecoin development.
http://namecoinia.org/
Calendars for free to print: 2014 Calendar in JPG | 2014 Calendar in PDF Protect the Environment with Namecoin: 2014 Calendar in JPG | 2014 Calendar in PDF
BTC: 15KXVQv7UGtUoTe5VNWXT1bMz46MXuePba | NMC: NABFA31b3x7CvhKMxcipUqA3TnKsNfCC7S

biolizard89

Post by biolizard89 »

virtual_master wrote:
biolizard89 wrote:

It's OK. I was just waiting because I thought that 32 bit support will be also implemented .
Your work was definitely much more worth than what you received and I wish I would be a Bitcoin millionaire to could pay the hundredfold as this for your efforts. :)
However I consider only 50% fulfilled the conditions of my promise in the original sense as it is only a 64 bit OS support. (which was also a great work)
I have sent to your BTC address(which is in your Namecoin forum status for donations) 0.1595 BTC, all what I had now in my Bitcoin hot wallet:
http://blockchain.info/de/tx/92b8d6da20 ... afeb9c3e48
Thanks for your efforts for the freedom of information with Namecoin development.
Received, thanks for your support. :)
Jeremy Rand, Lead Namecoin Application Engineer
NameID: id/jeremy
DyName: Dynamic DNS update client for .bit domains.

Donations: BTC 1EcUWRa9H6ZuWPkF3BDj6k4k1vCgv41ab8 ; NMC NFqbaS7ReiQ9MBmsowwcDSmp4iDznjmEh5