Will you help us add more Namecoin Bounties to our project?

Bountyful

Will you help us add more Namecoin Bounties to our project?

Post by Bountyful »

Hello Everyone,

We are Bountyful Coins and we would like to add more Namecoin (NMC) Bounties to our Bounty listing site.

Our goal is to help increase visibility for all the awesome bounties that are available for Namecoin projects, but which many people may not be aware because they may not engage the forums.

You can visit us here: http://bountyfulcoins.com/ and register for free and post as many Namecoin Bounties as there are available.

We're improving the site each day and would welcome the Namecoin's community support to help increase Namecoin bounty visibility.

What do you think? Good idea? Bad idea? :D
Bountyful

biolizard89

Re: Will you help us add more Namecoin Bounties to our proje

Post by biolizard89 »

Bountyful wrote:Hello Everyone,

We are Bountyful Coins and we would like to add more Namecoin (NMC) Bounties to our Bounty listing site.

Our goal is to help increase visibility for all the awesome bounties that are available for Namecoin projects, but which many people may not be aware because they may not engage the forums.

You can visit us here: http://bountyfulcoins.com/ and register for free and post as many Namecoin Bounties as there are available.

We're improving the site each day and would welcome the Namecoin's community support to help increase Namecoin bounty visibility.

What do you think? Good idea? Bad idea? :D
Bountyful
Cool website, I was unaware of it. Do I understand correctly that you're just linking to bounties that other people have posted, i.e. you're not processing bounty transactions yourself?
Jeremy Rand, Lead Namecoin Application Engineer
NameID: id/jeremy
DyName: Dynamic DNS update client for .bit domains.

Donations: BTC 1EcUWRa9H6ZuWPkF3BDj6k4k1vCgv41ab8 ; NMC NFqbaS7ReiQ9MBmsowwcDSmp4iDznjmEh5