How about a Namecoin gui.

Forum rules
Warning !
Avoid using binary softwares from untrusted users.
Prefer compiling it yourself and verify sources.
JohnDoe

Re: How about a Namecoin gui.

Post by JohnDoe »

demonbl@ck wrote: it is clean.
It probably is, but you saying that is meaningless. If someone submits an executable with a trojan of course he is going to say it's clean. If you are absolutely against open sourcing it then you are gonna have to get a very trusted person of the namecoin/bitcoin community to vouch for you, if you actually want people using your GUI.

demonbl@ck

Post by demonbl@ck »

JohnDoe wrote:
It probably is, but you saying that is meaningless. If someone submits an executable with a trojan of course he is going to say it's clean. If you are absolutely against open sourcing it then you are gonna have to get a very trusted person of the namecoin/bitcoin community to vouch for you, if you actually want people using your GUI.
I'm sending the code only to khal or vincent if they want to verify it.
I don't want people stealing my work...

imperi

Post by imperi »

JohnDoe wrote:
Since it is in Java, it shouldn't be too hard to decompile and see if it contains malicious code, unless it is intentionally obfuscated.