http://namecoin.info/files/Namecoin-Qt. ... 00c33d.zip
SHA256 (zip file): 5e2432e384b46615d34c00fbe2bcb0a9cbc4f1cc1a27cd72fbffceebcac7eb95
Works with all variants of Mac OS 10.9.x (Mavericks) and 10.10 (Yosemite).
The bug in 0.3.76 that affected Intel CPUs not supporting the AVX instruction set has been fixed.
If there is an error message "can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer" then you need to adjust the Security&Privacy settings in System Preferences.
- After cmd-Q (quit program) several mutexLock warning messages appear in the debug.log file or at console output.
- Missing "show/hide" menu item (design flaw inherited from a former Bitcoin-Qt GUI).
- If there is a .conf file containing a datadir parameter then all the .conf file is being ignored.
- A few users reported problems when running Quartz Composer or XCode on the same machine.
- During the initial synchronization phase (i.e. Namecoin-Qt runs for the first time on a machine) the Energy Saver, Screen Saver and Auto-Logout options can interfere with the internal Qt setup.
For best results turn all three features off until synchronized:
- System Preferences → Energy Saver → Power Adapter (assuming the Power Adapter is connected to your Mac) → Computer Sleep: Never
- System Preferences → Desktop & Screen Saver → Screen Saver → Start after: Never
- System Preferences → Security & Privacy → General, then deactivate ''Require password ... after sleep begins''
Big thanks to all beta build testers. Was a great help with isolating the AVX bug.