hash/s at 0?

tysat

hash/s at 0?

Post by tysat »

Windows 7 is my OS.

So I'm using GUIMiner and I have it running at a setting whcih does 90Mhash/s... but when I type "namecoind getinfo" or "namecoind gethashsespersec" I'm showing 0 in the command prompt window.

My bitcoin.conf is:

Code: Select all

rpcuser=(username)
rpcpassword=(password)
rpcport=8336
daemon=1
I tested GUIMiner by putting in a bad password, and it throws me an error when I do that. Am I missing something, or is it just namecoind.exe bugging out on me not showing the hash/s when I ask?
If I helped you out:
BTC: 1LabGXUN3rDgKpFrwG3zqh22UK11JEg5bb
NMC: N8ujgSozU4ctR2kDKiGMBVSysCtVKMGGdh

tysat

Re: hash/s at 0?

Post by tysat »

Also, at the bottom left of GUIMiner it says "Difficulty 1 hashes: 25 - last at 09:15:12PM" and the hashes keep going up.

Thanks in advance for the help!
If I helped you out:

doublec

Post by doublec »

tysat wrote:Windows 7 is my OS.
So I'm using GUIMiner and I have it running at a setting whcih does 90Mhash/s... but when I type "namecoind getinfo" or "namecoind gethashsespersec" I'm showing 0 in the command prompt window.
This is normal. If you use an external miner the hashes per second reported in the GUI and the command line is zero. They should really be removed, along with the internal mining. I think that's the plan in a future bitcoin release.

tysat

Post by tysat »

doublec wrote:This is normal. If you use an external miner the hashes per second reported in the GUI and the command line is zero. They should really be removed, along with the internal mining. I think that's the plan in a future bitcoin release.
Yea, I just thought about that while looking at my regular bitcoin client.... Thanks for the confirmation, glad to know I was just being retarded.
If I helped you out: