0 confirmations has turned LOST EVERYTHING!

Pif01010

Re: 0 confirmations has turned LOST EVERYTHING!

Post by Pif01010 »

Oh hey sorry about the other day, my comment seems a bit off cause I think I got redirected to a point in the forum that was earlier some how anyways, we found what was the most recent fix solution and we tried that but it seems domains are still stuck on "TX not mine"

biolizard89

Post by biolizard89 »

Pif01010 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:53 pm
Oh hey sorry about the other day, my comment seems a bit off cause I think I got redirected to a point in the forum that was earlier some how anyways, we found what was the most recent fix solution and we tried that but it seems domains are still stuck on "TX not mine"
So just to verify that I understand correctly, the -salvagewallet followed by -rescan didn't fix the "TX not mine" issue?
Jeremy Rand, Lead Namecoin Application Engineer
NameID: id/jeremy
DyName: Dynamic DNS update client for .bit domains.

Donations: BTC 1EcUWRa9H6ZuWPkF3BDj6k4k1vCgv41ab8 ; NMC NFqbaS7ReiQ9MBmsowwcDSmp4iDznjmEh5

Pif01010

Post by Pif01010 »

Hey so I may have to get back to you about that, at first I didn't think so, but now it appears that some of the domains are in my other wallet now.
However one of the domains in my wallet still say "tx not mine" in attempting to update it. As well as another domain that didn't seem to be from the old wallet but essentially was of little value anyways, so maybe partially?

Pif01010

Post by Pif01010 »

Okay this has been a long journey but the final issue was that I had some of my domains stuck in my wallet that is broke but I got most everything out of there. I still have 30 NMC in there, I can't remember why but I don't think it's even stuck, but the domains were stuck for a while there, that was the last thing. So it got confusing there but we ran the script it seemed like it failed to work but is it my understanding that how it works from here is if the script works then my domains don't get immediately transferred out but rather that what happens is now the minors mine them out somehow slowly with time? Is that what happens? I'm not sure where I got this or if it makes any sense at all but I have noticed some domains started showing up in my other wallet. Some of my main one's I was concerned about too. So is that how that works? I guess that's kind of weird but if so it looks like maybe this thread can finally be closed. I am still waiting on a few domains though. I just thought I should update you. Thanks

biolizard89

Post by biolizard89 »

Pif01010 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:34 am
Okay this has been a long journey but the final issue was that I had some of my domains stuck in my wallet that is broke but I got most everything out of there. I still have 30 NMC in there, I can't remember why but I don't think it's even stuck, but the domains were stuck for a while there, that was the last thing. So it got confusing there but we ran the script it seemed like it failed to work but is it my understanding that how it works from here is if the script works then my domains don't get immediately transferred out but rather that what happens is now the minors mine them out somehow slowly with time? Is that what happens? I'm not sure where I got this or if it makes any sense at all but I have noticed some domains started showing up in my other wallet. Some of my main one's I was concerned about too. So is that how that works? I guess that's kind of weird but if so it looks like maybe this thread can finally be closed. I am still waiting on a few domains though. I just thought I should update you. Thanks
Not really sure why it would take a while for them to show up in your destination wallet, but if it's solved, I guess that's good. If you want to verify that the names in question are safely yours, you're welcome to privately email me a list of the names you want to check on. (Obviously this would reveal to me that you own those names, so it's your call on whether that's a privacy concern for you.)

Cheers!
Jeremy Rand, Lead Namecoin Application Engineer
NameID: id/jeremy
DyName: Dynamic DNS update client for .bit domains.

Donations: BTC 1EcUWRa9H6ZuWPkF3BDj6k4k1vCgv41ab8 ; NMC NFqbaS7ReiQ9MBmsowwcDSmp4iDznjmEh5