HunStarJonnyt

over 1 Namecoin disapeared after name_operation help pls

Post by HunStarJonnyt »

Where did my namecoin go, it is not in my wallet
http://explorer.dot-bit.org/tx/2596656

domob

Re: over 1 Namecoin disapeared after name_operation help pls

Post by domob »

According to the block explorer, the change (over 1 NMC as you write) has been sent to N8PMuqgCijz5kQVvBULBHehzy2G9u5fNEg. From there, in the same block, it has been send further together with another name operation to NGzc2kjSo7Zdu5DkUCiYouxvctvk73A5WW, and from there two blocks later with yet another name_new to another address. I will not follow it further, but it looks to me as if you did a bunch of name_new's together, sending this coin along. It should be in your wallet; if not, at least I don't see a reason why the transaction you link should have caused any problems. Do you have more details?
BTC: 1domobKsPZ5cWk2kXssD8p8ES1qffGUCm | NMC: NCdomobcmcmVdxC5yxMitojQ4tvAtv99pY
BM-GtQnWM3vcdorfqpKXsmfHQ4rVYPG5pKS
Use your Namecoin identity as OpenID: https://nameid.org/

HunStarJonnyt

Post by HunStarJonnyt »

ok this is a bit crazy, it´s because copying files
i have a bad internet connection, so i saved blk0001.dat, blkindex.dat and wallet.dat from my windows pc to my usb-storage, and importing it to my linux pc. Everything seems working fine on Linux, except this crazy problem.
on my windows pc now i have the coins that i should have on linux it shows zero namecoins, but adresses and names+ids all are shown right

phelix

Post by phelix »

try to start qt/daemon with -rescan option:

namecoind -rescan
nx.bit - some namecoin stats
nf.bit - shortcut to this forum