New mining pool

sjalq

New mining pool

Post by sjalq »

Hi guys,

Bitparking seems to be driving around with the handbreak on, if I log the time to get a new pool running from pushpool who is with me?

finnthecelt

Re: New mining pool

Post by finnthecelt »

sjalq wrote:Hi guys,

Bitparking seems to be driving around with the handbreak on, if I log the time to get a new pool running from pushpool who is with me?
I would, let me know.

Chucksta

Post by Chucksta »

I'll try it out, and you'll no doubt get quite a lot doing likewise. Better test it thoroughly :)

foo

Post by foo »

Go for it, Bitparking needs some competition... I've switched back to mining Bitcoin for now, out of frustration.

Thunderstriker

Post by Thunderstriker »

I'm acualy already working on this will prolly go online in 1 or 2 days

Thunderstriker

Post by Thunderstriker »

a first test version is ready i'm now waiting for the dns to propagate

finnthecelt

Post by finnthecelt »

Thunderstriker wrote:a first test version is ready i'm now waiting for the dns to propagate
Good. Do you know why Bitparking is constantly getting long pooling messages? I'll point more miners on this but not until I know I'm going to be able to open up. Keeping them on BTC for now. One is mining nc.

doublec

Post by doublec »

finnthecelt wrote:
Thunderstriker wrote:a first test version is ready i'm now waiting for the dns to propagate
Good. Do you know why Bitparking is constantly getting long pooling messages? I'll point more miners on this but not until I know I'm going to be able to open up. Keeping them on BTC for now. One is mining nc.
The frequency of long polling messages is due to the frequency of blocks. With the recent influx in mining the blocks have been solved every couple of minutes. The last difficulty jump has slowed things down a bit. Bitparking is now moved to a new server so should be quite a bit more stable.

finnthecelt

Post by finnthecelt »

doublec wrote:
finnthecelt wrote:
The frequency of long polling messages is due to the frequency of blocks. With the recent influx in mining the blocks have been solved every couple of minutes. The last difficulty jump has slowed things down a bit. Bitparking is now moved to a new server so should be quite a bit more stable.
I see. Thanks.