More Room

phelix

More Room

Post by phelix »

The last year was a somewhat rough time for me with the Namecoin project as I was in disagreement way too often. Also I want to focus more on paid work this year. So it's high time for me to step back a little and give more room to the next generation of Namecoin team members.

I made Jeremy (Biolizard89) a forum administrator and I will send him the keys for the main server in the next couple of days.
edit: done
nx.bit - some namecoin stats
nf.bit - shortcut to this forum

biolizard89

Re: More Room

Post by biolizard89 »

phelix wrote:The last year was a somewhat rough time for me with the Namecoin project as I was in disagreement way too often. Also I want to focus more on paid work this year. So it's high time for me to step back a little and give more room to the next generation of Namecoin team members.

I made Jeremy (Biolizard89) a forum administrator and I will send him the keys for the main server in the next couple of days.
edit: done
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Phelix for all the work he has put into Namecoin over the past few years. Phelix was the one who actively welcomed me to the community when I started developing in June 2013, and is probably the main reason I stuck around. (Actually, I joined the forum about a year before that point, and Phelix was the main person who welcomed me back then too, although I wasn't a developer then.)

I hope that Phelix will resume active development after some time (everyone needs to take a breather every now and then), but regardless of that, I wish him all the best. Enjoy whatever you'll be spending your time on.

Cheers.
Jeremy Rand, Lead Namecoin Application Engineer
NameID: id/jeremy
DyName: Dynamic DNS update client for .bit domains.

Donations: BTC 1EcUWRa9H6ZuWPkF3BDj6k4k1vCgv41ab8 ; NMC NFqbaS7ReiQ9MBmsowwcDSmp4iDznjmEh5