Here are my desired features (this is not an exhaustive list). Maybe it wont be possible to have all these features without big changes, but the main feature should be fairly easy to add.
- Ability to store a validation or invalidation for any individual piece of data another stored in another person's record (under d/ or id/ or other future namespaces). This should be a numeric score (which could also be negative) to indicate the validators confidence in their validation.
- Ability to link an individual validators validations together, so that an analysis on how accurate each individual validator is could be performed.
- One validation per validator per name, which can be updated, only the last update is used.
- A small network fee per validation.
- Time of each validation should be stored.
- 'Validations' of data that doesn't already exist as a record in another namespace shouldn't be accepted by nodes or miners