What next? [Namecoin Roadmap]

somename
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:12 pm
os: windows

Re: What next? [Namecoin Roadmap]

Post by somename » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:26 pm

Related to Core GUI > Alternatives, you can take a look at github.com/CounterpartyXCP/counterparty-gui, it's a Python-based wrapper that can support several back ends (currently Bitcoin Core 0.10) and it is easily extensible via plugins. It can use a local or remote server.
It's built to be simple, which may be a good or bad thing depending on one's goals.

phelix
Posts: 1631
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:59 am

Re: What next? [Namecoin Roadmap]

Post by phelix » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:26 pm

somename wrote:Related to Core GUI > Alternatives, you can take a look at github.com/CounterpartyXCP/counterparty-gui, it's a Python-based wrapper that can support several back ends (currently Bitcoin Core 0.10) and it is easily extensible via plugins. It can use a local or remote server.
It's built to be simple, which may be a good or bad thing depending on one's goals.
--> https://forum.namecoin.info/viewtopic.p ... 719#p14719
nx.bit - some namecoin stats
nf.bit - shortcut to this forum

johnc
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:03 am

Re: What next? [Namecoin Roadmap]

Post by johnc » Wed May 06, 2015 10:46 pm

Another wallet worth checking is the one that next uses. The UI is a web interface--->

http://nxt.org/developers/nxt-source-code/

it will be interesting to see if they have any solution for the block & blockchain size problem. For what i read, looks like the wallet is web based but still have some bugs.

phelix
Posts: 1631
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:59 am

Re: What next? [Namecoin Roadmap]

Post by phelix » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:50 pm

Updated and now moved to github.com/namecoin/meta
nx.bit - some namecoin stats
nf.bit - shortcut to this forum

phelix
Posts: 1631
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:59 am

Re: What next? [Namecoin Roadmap]

Post by phelix » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:08 am

I would like to see a link to the roadmap on the honepage soon. 2015-10-01 I will put it up the latest. I suggest everybody not ok with the current state start discussion / supply PRs :p
nx.bit - some namecoin stats
nf.bit - shortcut to this forum

phelix
Posts: 1631
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:59 am

Re: What next? [Namecoin Roadmap]

Post by phelix » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:01 am

phelix wrote:I would like to see a link to the roadmap on the honepage soon. 2015-10-01 I will put it up the latest. I suggest everybody not ok with the current state start discussion / supply PRs :p
Reminder: 5 days left :mrgreen:
nx.bit - some namecoin stats
nf.bit - shortcut to this forum

knightArmor
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:48 pm

Re: What next? [Namecoin Roadmap]

Post by knightArmor » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:07 am

Hi there namecoin viewers, with regard to this topic I want to add my bit to the discussion, so here is a link within the forum if you want to broaden your reading on this subject. My post there has a few suggestions on this subject matter.
https://forum.namecoin.info/viewtopic.p ... 7&start=30

phelix
Posts: 1631
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:59 am

Re: What next? [Namecoin Roadmap]

Post by phelix » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:08 am

Updated mostly adding links: https://github.com/namecoin/meta/pull/32/files
Current version: https://github.com/namecoin/meta/blob/master/roadmap.md
New version: https://github.com/namecoin/meta/blob/p ... roadmap.md

I would like to merge this soon.

For anyone who wants to know or have a say where we are heading to watch and participate in https://github.com/namecoin/meta
nx.bit - some namecoin stats
nf.bit - shortcut to this forum

biolizard89
Posts: 1971
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:25 am
os: linux

Re: What next? [Namecoin Roadmap]

Post by biolizard89 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:52 am

phelix wrote:Updated mostly adding links: https://github.com/namecoin/meta/pull/32/files
Current version: https://github.com/namecoin/meta/blob/master/roadmap.md
New version: https://github.com/namecoin/meta/blob/p ... roadmap.md

I would like to merge this soon.

For anyone who wants to know or have a say where we are heading to watch and participate in https://github.com/namecoin/meta
Seems to be a strict improvement. There are still loads of issues with that roadmap though.
Jeremy Rand, Lead Namecoin Application Engineer
NameID: id/jeremy
DyName: Dynamic DNS update client for .bit domains.

Donations: BTC 1EcUWRa9H6ZuWPkF3BDj6k4k1vCgv41ab8 ; NMC NFqbaS7ReiQ9MBmsowwcDSmp4iDznjmEh5

Post Reply