Hi! Let's bring Namecoin up!

agent725

Hi! Let's bring Namecoin up!

Post by agent725 »

Hello to all,

Just recently I have invested in Namecoin, but it looks a bit dreary around the Interwebs when it comes to Namecoin. So, who'd like to see a Namecoin chart appear on NamecoinChart.com ?

Recently I also created LitecoinChart.com, and am collecting data on Namecoins value.

Can someone explain what else would be nice to have on NamecoinChart.com? Please respond with ideas, no matter how strange. Namecoin has a great philosophy and I love alternative cryptocurrencies, so I do not want to see this one die.

Time to get cracking! :)

Best regards,
Agent725

namecoiner

Re: Hi! Let's bring Namecoin up!

Post by namecoiner »

Just recently I have invested in Namecoin, but it looks a bit dreary around the Interwebs when it comes to Namecoin. So, who'd like to see a Namecoin chart appear on NamecoinChart.com ?

Recently I also created LitecoinChart.com, and am collecting data on Namecoins value.
Good work. Could be a profitable investiture if the project would be developed.
If 10% of the namecoin market volume would be invested for development, the namecoin exchange rate to BTC would be increasing 300%.
Can someone explain what else would be nice to have on NamecoinChart.com?
Most simple - it is not clear what are the numbers under the horizontal bar so I would suggest a more clear representation.
I you have more time - the graphic should be more scalable. Something like http://bitcoincharts.com.
A graphic NMC/BTC and NMC/USD would have more sense. Maybe NMC/EUR also.

namecoiner

Re: Hi! Let's bring Namecoin up!

Post by namecoiner »

Namecoin has a great philosophy and I love alternative cryptocurrencies, so I do not want to see this one die.
I agree with you.
Namecoin is surely the second biggest idea after bitcoin or could be even more.
Bitcoin=financial freedom
Namecoin=informational freedom