Facebook Page

indolering

Facebook Page

Post by indolering »

I went to remove myself from the Facebook Namecoin page today, but I found out that I'm the only admin still on Facebook. I don't have many functional days ATM, so please let me know what to do ASAP.
DNS is much more than a key->value datastore.

domob

Re: Facebook Page

Post by domob »

I do have a Facebook account, although I only log in every couple of months (and use it mostly so others can find me and my email address if they want to get in touch). But if it helps and doesn't require me to actively log in more often, I can certainly be admin.
BTC: 1domobKsPZ5cWk2kXssD8p8ES1qffGUCm | NMC: NCdomobcmcmVdxC5yxMitojQ4tvAtv99pY
BM-GtQnWM3vcdorfqpKXsmfHQ4rVYPG5pKS
Use your Namecoin identity as OpenID: https://nameid.org/

indolering

Post by indolering »

But if it helps ...
According to Jeremy, I am a persona-non-grata here. I'm still unclear on what that means, but I'm assuming that I shouldn't have admin privileges on any official projects.
... and doesn't require me to actively log in more often ...
I turned off messaging and the ability for other people to post on the page. It's primarily there because we had nutters posting crazy stuff on their own pages.
I can certainly be admin.
Ideally there would be two people with control, for redundancy. But ... well, see above.

indolering

Post by indolering »

It's been three weeks, do you want me to just disable the page?

domob

Post by domob »

Sorry for the delay ... I think it is fine for me to take it over. How exactly does the process work? Do I have to request that or can you just do it?
BTC: 1domobKsPZ5cWk2kXssD8p8ES1qffGUCm | NMC: NCdomobcmcmVdxC5yxMitojQ4tvAtv99pY
BM-GtQnWM3vcdorfqpKXsmfHQ4rVYPG5pKS
Use your Namecoin identity as OpenID: https://nameid.org/