Eng->Ger translation service for Namecoin's new website

mnk

Eng->Ger translation service for Namecoin's new website

Post by mnk »

Hi Everyone!

Following a chat with Jeremy on IRC, I wanted to offer my service to translate Namecoin's new website and/or bitcointalk announcement as well as the whitepaper from English to German.

Germany is one of the biggest markets for cryptocurrencies, which is why it is valuable for Namecoin to be present there.

Being a German native speaker with crypto knowledge and marketing background, I know how to phrase your message to make it appealing for the German market.

In the past I have successfully translated the announcement and website for Radium.

Bounty depends upon length and complexity of the content.

Looking forward to helping out.

Best,
mnk

biolizard89

Re: Eng->Ger translation service for Namecoin's new website

Post by biolizard89 »

Confirming for the record that I talked to mnk on IRC and suggested that he/she post on the forum about it.

Cheers.
Jeremy Rand, Lead Namecoin Application Engineer
NameID: id/jeremy
DyName: Dynamic DNS update client for .bit domains.

Donations: BTC 1EcUWRa9H6ZuWPkF3BDj6k4k1vCgv41ab8 ; NMC NFqbaS7ReiQ9MBmsowwcDSmp4iDznjmEh5

biolizard89

Re: Eng->Ger translation service for Namecoin's new website

Post by biolizard89 »

I moved this thread to General Discussion so that it doesn't get buried in the Marketplace forum (which a lot of people don't read). Hope that's okay with everyone.

I'd like to expand this discussion a bit, to the subject of exactly how we plan to deal with translations of software and documentation. I have no idea how other free software security-oriented projects handle this. Is anyone here familiar with this topic?
Jeremy Rand, Lead Namecoin Application Engineer
NameID: id/jeremy
DyName: Dynamic DNS update client for .bit domains.

Donations: BTC 1EcUWRa9H6ZuWPkF3BDj6k4k1vCgv41ab8 ; NMC NFqbaS7ReiQ9MBmsowwcDSmp4iDznjmEh5