- Mining Pools (everyone listed at viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2421 )
- Exchanges (everyone listed at https://namecoin.org/?p=exchanges )
- Registrars (dotbit.me, Netki, anyone else?)
- Explorers (everyone listed at https://namecoin.org/?p=explorers )
- Wallet/Client/Library devs (Coinomi, libcoin, Armory [abandoned], NamecoinJ [abandoned], Android Namecoin Wallet [abandoned], Bitcore-Namecoin, Namecoin-Ruby, Electrum-NMC)
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Since we're discussing a hardfork to deal with BIP 9, I figure we should make a list of people who should be notified in advance of such forks and other imminent software upgrades.
namecoin dev list , put an announcement on the webpage namecoin.info give 1-3 months advance notice.
In some cases we may need to inform downstream merged mining projects. (I vaguely recall that Dogecoin is using Namecoin Core's auxpow branch, but I might remember wrong.)