[SCAM] Doubling my cryptos at investcryptos.com

Dumblegay11

[SCAM] Doubling my cryptos at investcryptos.com

Post by Dumblegay11 »

Not sure what section I should put this in. Mods feel free to move where you want.

From the admin/site: InvestCryptos has established an online investment platform into an easy, comfortable process for anyone who wishes to earn interest on their crypto currency investments. One of the main edges over our competition is that we guarantee 100% uptime and insured investments for all of our investors. We offer our investors the very best support as well as a risk free control system curtosy of InvestCryptos advanced platform to ensure the highest level of safety.

(i've been paid .25BTC+ in ref commissions, best way to earn on this site)

General Overview (what it says on their BCT thread)
100% In 100 Hours
No Investment Limits
5% Referral Bonus
Completely Automated
Fast Support
Guaranteed Returns
Simple and Easy to use User Interface
Deposits shown after 1 Confirmation

Support is generally responsive, gotten replies from all my requests within 12 hours.

They are also doing 0.001BTC for deposits over 0.01BTC on bitcointalk:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1032537.0

My Ref: investcryptos.com?ref=82871544 (optional, appreciated though)
Non Ref: investcryptos.com

cassini

Re: Doubling my cryptos at investcryptos.com, take a look :)

Post by cassini »

Dumblegay11 wrote:My Ref: investcryptos.com?ref=82871544 (optional, appreciated though)
Non Ref: investcryptos.com
Thanks for mentioning the site, and also for being honest the link you provide is a referral link.

This is what I found out after a little research:
InvestCryptos is either run by the same person that runs CryptoSplit, or it is a badly crafted copy of the CryptoSplit site.
CryptoSplit has been identified as scam, see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1023390.0
InvestCryptos didn't even bother to remove the expression "CryptoSplit" from all of their content.
Furthermore, there is no "About us" or similar, and both sites are privacy-protected by WhoisGuard.

tl;dr: Use with extreme caution!