Lets get .bit on namecheap

kurt

Lets get .bit on namecheap

Post by kurt »

www.namecheap.com

I have been in touch with them and they are looking into listing/supporting .bit

please contact them and request that they support namecoin and .bit if enough of us get in touch with them they might list .bit domains

feedback@namecheap.com <feedback@namecheap.com>

We are currently experiencing a larger than usual chat volume. Your request is very important to us. Please hold and an operator will be with you shortly.
You are now chatting with Tatyana P. - Domains Support
17:35Tatyana P.: Hello, you've contacted Live Support! Please give me a minute to look through the question you asked.
17:35kurt : ok
17:36Tatyana P.: Unforrtunately, we do not have the information of these domain names will be released soon. Once they are, we will inform all our clients. Meanwhile I will add your request for these domain names and forward it to our developers.
17:38kurt : so you will be supporting .bit
17:38kurt: great news i have a few .bit domain names i would like to sell/transfer/lease
17:40Tatyana P.: We take into consideration each request our clients provide. But it may take some time for it to be released.
17:41kurt : if you got say 1000 requests to list/support/sell .bit would you help namecoin?
17:43Tatyana P.: even if there are several requests for this extension our developers will check if this can be released as soon as possible. Sure. as more requests - as more probability that it will be released soon
17:45kurt : Cool thanks !

biolizard89

Re: Lets get .bit on namecheap

Post by biolizard89 »

kurt wrote:http://www.namecheap.com

I have been in touch with them and they are looking into listing/supporting .bit

please contact them and request that they support namecoin and .bit if enough of us get in touch with them they might list .bit domains

feedback@namecheap.com <feedback@namecheap.com>

We are currently experiencing a larger than usual chat volume. Your request is very important to us. Please hold and an operator will be with you shortly.
You are now chatting with Tatyana P. - Domains Support
17:35Tatyana P.: Hello, you've contacted Live Support! Please give me a minute to look through the question you asked.
17:35kurt : ok
17:36Tatyana P.: Unforrtunately, we do not have the information of these domain names will be released soon. Once they are, we will inform all our clients. Meanwhile I will add your request for these domain names and forward it to our developers.
17:38kurt : so you will be supporting .bit
17:38kurt: great news i have a few .bit domain names i would like to sell/transfer/lease
17:40Tatyana P.: We take into consideration each request our clients provide. But it may take some time for it to be released.
17:41kurt : if you got say 1000 requests to list/support/sell .bit would you help namecoin?
17:43Tatyana P.: even if there are several requests for this extension our developers will check if this can be released as soon as possible. Sure. as more requests - as more probability that it will be released soon
17:45kurt : Cool thanks !
Interesting. Personally I prefer trust-free solutions, though.
Jeremy Rand, Lead Namecoin Application Engineer
NameID: id/jeremy
DyName: Dynamic DNS update client for .bit domains.

Donations: BTC 1EcUWRa9H6ZuWPkF3BDj6k4k1vCgv41ab8 ; NMC NFqbaS7ReiQ9MBmsowwcDSmp4iDznjmEh5