Bitcoin Foundation - blacklists & .bit?

aristoteles

Bitcoin Foundation - blacklists & .bit?

Post by aristoteles »

Hello,

Surely you all are aware of the blacklists that Bitcoin Foundation President proposed.

In my opinion the breakup is inevitable at some point. Which made ​​me think namecoin.

What if eventually divided into two bitcoin? what would happen with the domains. bit? really. bit would still be synonymous with safety and decentralization?

We would have to create a new extension? . bit2?

regards

virtual_master

Re: Bitcoin Foundation - blacklists & .bit?

Post by virtual_master »

Before the Bitcoin blockchain forks I think many will try to change their coins in the mainstream alt-coins.
So if the fork will be imminent I would recommend to change the bitcoins in namecoins.
.bit domains will be not affected whatever happens with Bitcoin or with other alt-coins.
Namecoin will always remain decentralized whatever will be with Bitcoin.
But we always hope the best for our brother, the Bitcoin blockchain.
http://namecoinia.org/
Calendars for free to print: 2014 Calendar in JPG | 2014 Calendar in PDF Protect the Environment with Namecoin: 2014 Calendar in JPG | 2014 Calendar in PDF
BTC: 15KXVQv7UGtUoTe5VNWXT1bMz46MXuePba | NMC: NABFA31b3x7CvhKMxcipUqA3TnKsNfCC7S

aristoteles

Post by aristoteles »

Ok, :)

drllau

Post by drllau »

@virtual_master wrote
Namecoin will always remain decentralized
Hmmm ... not for the lack of effort otherwise
The meeting in Seoul was the third annual attempt by governments to create a more formal and state-dominated place where the future of Internet governance can be discussed. In effect, it is the state-centric version of the UN Internet Governance Forum.