We're about to claim another NLnet milestone. In the interest of public accountability, here's the milestone we're claiming. If anyone believes that any component hasn't been properly implemented, please let us know in this thread within the next week. We'll look into any such disagreements prior to filing the claims with NLnet.
- TLS Firefox
- Enable validation of TLS certificates using Namecoin in Firefox on Windows and GNU/Linux OS's.
- Enable self-signed Namecoin certificates that match the blockchain to be used.
- Make CA-issued certificates that do not match the blockchain be rejected.
- Make self-signed Namecoin certificates that used to match the blockchain but no longer match be rejected.
- Docs for GNU/Linux: https://www.namecoin.org/docs/tls-clien ... gnu-linux/
- Docs for Windows: https://www.namecoin.org/docs/tls-clien ... x/windows/