LinkWarz.com accepting Namecoin to promote your domains

linkwarz

LinkWarz.com accepting Namecoin to promote your domains

Post by linkwarz »

LinkWarz.com is a fun little site I've been working on in my spare time and I think it is ready for use in the form of a public beta. I invite everyone here to check it out and claim your spot early.

The basic concept of LinkWarz is to provide an anonymous billboard where anyone can easily post a link to anything they wish to promote but must pay a small tip ( worth at least 1 cent ) to get your link posted. Links are then ranked in order of tips received, so there can be a sort of bidding war to get ranked high enough to be on the front page or even the top position.

LinkWarz.com requires no signup, no personal information and is hassle-free.

I believe that LinkWarz and NameCoin make a good match because individuals registering new domains needs places to publicize those domains. LinkWarz provides a quick self-serve method to quickly get your domain listed prominently on the front page.

Also 50% of bitcoin tips go to charitable causes that accept BTC. ( Does not apply for altcoin tips ).

As of this writing, the top spot on LinkWarz is available for just $1.01 worth of NMC and front page links for as little as 1 cent. Who here will claim them?

linkwarz.com