24change – buy/sell NMC, LTC, BTC, BTC-e codes, WU, Visa/MC

24change

24change – buy/sell NMC, LTC, BTC, BTC-e codes, WU, Visa/MC

Post by 24change »

Hello namecoiners!

We are proud to present you our automatic exchange (buy/sell) service: 24change.com
24/7/365 we perform fast and reliable ecurrency exchange:
Namecoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin, BTC-e codes, Okpay, PerfectMoney USD, Paymer, Bitcoin, QIWI, Visa, MasterCard, Yandex Money, eCoin, Redpass, ePayments, LiqPay USD/RUB, Paxum, EgoPay, EPESE, WESTERN UNION, C-Gold, Privat 24 USD/UAH, MoneyGram, WireTransfer USD, Payza, Paypal, C-Coin, different banks (worldwide).

With our service you can always buy and sell any popular e-currencies (any amount) faster than ever!

Our Benefits:
> We are an official exchanger of Perfect Money, Okpay and Egopay and listed on their websites
> Most of the transactions are automated
> Unlimited reserves
> Affiliate program (sign up on 24change.com)
> Using secure https
> Our support team will be happy to help you finding your own exchange solution:

jabber/e-mail: payment@24change.com

michael.folk

Re: 24change – buy/sell NMC, LTC, BTC, BTC-e codes, WU, Vis

Post by michael.folk »

Exchange EgoPay to BTC took 3 days. This is excluding time when the transaction was checked by EgoPay.
Exchange rate increases in the time of the exchange. 1 BTC cost 490 USD on btc-e.com, 515.5 USD on 24change.com, 523.5 USD cost to me. There was not falling of the course on 8$ in 10 minutes on any exchanger.
I saw only 515.5 USD, but they claim that their course was 523.5 at 2014-04-21 12:14 GMT and 515.5 at 2014-04-21 12:25 GMT! Then it even fell to 512.8, but on average a few more hours while I watched, it was about 515.5.
Support only said "Sorry, order has been completed with course to a moment ending exchange".