Available for desktop software work

Xenland

Available for desktop software work

Post by Xenland »

I'm looking to get involved with some paid projects, or get some involved with one of my project that could involve namecoin but not sure of the scope of its usefulness would be. I'm available for all types of languages, I'm mainly an expert in PHP, and have been developing a lot of skills in C and C++ languages(GUI, servers, finacial, game servers, etc) in my recent years of programming.

You can check out my git hub at https://github.com/Xenland
I developed the Bitcoin Development/Integration Kit for PHP which allows anyone to drop in a bitcoin integrated website with their custom php code with out knowing financial security in php and/or not knowing about floating point precision errors that every php programer newbie is sure to fail on executing right... so why waste time training? when you can just execute functions from your own Bitcoin client. (http://bitcoindevkit.com). (Comming soon to C++ -- Development for C++ first is called BIK_C-- on github we need input!!!)

I've also developed the "Printer Shaman" for Windows/Linux/MacOSX (only tested on windows and linux) that was programmed in C++ (with the QT tools) that project is open sourced for review but you must purchase the binaries (or run them your self which is a pain).

Currently I'm developing the Moneychanger app for the Open Transactions project written in QT/C++.

As far as a personal opinion I seem to be really involved with QT/C++ I just can't get enough of it and I seem to get many more comments on my C++ work then my PHP work(even though I've had far more years of experience in PHP).

Xenland

Re: Available for desktop software work

Post by Xenland »

Oh yeah one more thing I forgot to mention that I will be available for work next month(august 1st 2013) in case anyone needed something in a timly fashion I can't those projects until that month.