.BIT DOMAIN NAMES + 3 RENEWALS NO HASSLE/NO NAMECOIN NEEDED!

CoinMan

.BIT DOMAIN NAMES + 3 RENEWALS NO HASSLE/NO NAMECOIN NEEDED!

Post by CoinMan »

1. Send me the .bit domain you desire and your nameservers/or single ip address you wish for your .bit domain to resolve to.

2. I'll send you a bitcoin address for you to send 1 BTC to, upon receipt I will:
A. Reserve your requested domain name (if available), register it and configure your record to point to your nameserver(s) or ip address as you have requested.
B. Send you a copy of the transaction when it's completed.

3. Upon your receipt that your domain name registration is complete, ownership of the domain name is yours.

4. Optionally for an additional 1 BTC I will provide FREE *expiration renewals for the first 3 expirations (which should give you your domain name, hassle free for the first year).
*.bit domains expire after 12,000 blocks (about every 3 months) and must be renewed.

OTHER:
If your domain name is not available, you may choose alternates until I am able to register you a domain name that is not taken. If you give up on registering a domain name, I will refund you .9 BTC.

You may request nameserver/ip updates to your domain for .01 BTC per request.

You may have your domain transferred to another address for free. If you request this, once I initiate the transfer I am no longer responsible for your domain in any way and cannot provide further updates nor can I provide the free renewals for the 1st three expirations. (So I would suggest you are sending it to yourself, have some namecoins laying around to pay the renewal fee's, and know what you are doing ;) )

You may contact me via the following:
PM via forum
Email: coinman@hushmail.com
IRC: #bitcoin-otc http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=bitcoin-otc

Thanks,

CoinMan
My Bitcoin Identity
Bitcoin: 183DFFQXR4xCyseBXzmh3XWc22izDWE5Dw
Namecoin: NDUFizypxPYkFapaaogQp8A92PbL3HsxdA

ManicMiner

Re: .BIT DOMAIN NAMES + 3 RENEWALS NO HASSLE/NO NAMECOIN NEE

Post by ManicMiner »

goto https://dotbit.me to do them yourselves, also post them for sale there too.....sell in btc ltc and nmc

:shock: