Dotbit.me trade section: Sell your .bit domains

dotbitme

Dotbit.me trade section: Sell your .bit domains

Post by dotbitme »

Hi,

You can now put your .bit domains for sale at dotbit.me and charge in Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin, Peercoin or Primecoin. There is currently no commission on domain sales.

Sales are immediate as the buyer will have to fund his dotbit.me account with enough coins before a sale will go though. Transfer of coins and domains in and out of dotbit.me is free.

With over 500 domains for sale, dotbit.me is the largest trading site for .bit domains.

I hope it will prove useful!

Regards,
Tagide
dotbit.me
dotbit.me: Buy and sell .bit domains for Namecoins, Bitcoins, Litecoins, Peercoins, Primecoins or PayPal!

Ben

Re: Dotbit.me trade section: Sell your .bit domains

Post by Ben »

Do you verify ownership when someone tries to put a name up?

Is there even a market for them? Some people seem to be asking for ridiculous values. Have any sold?
N9kVqK8zrgtHvD6kD4yk3UgM2dkP2NykDr

dotbitme

Post by dotbitme »

Sorry for not replying sooner!

Yes, we verify ownership. The domain needs to be in the account of the seller (owned by the dotbit.me namecoin address assigned to the seller).

There's been a few sales but none of those ridiculously prices ones.

Regards,
Tagide
dotbit.me: Buy and sell .bit domains for Namecoins, Bitcoins, Litecoins, Peercoins, Primecoins or PayPal!

xxeyes

Post by xxeyes »

I'll vouch for this site. I've sold almost 1 BTC worth of domains on dotbit.me. It works well as an escrow, too.