Namecoins for blogging on Rejuvepedia

caston

Namecoins for blogging on Rejuvepedia

Post by caston »

If you do not have any bitcoins but would like to get namecoins you can earn them by blogging on Rejuvepedia.

Rejuvepedia is mainly about rejuvenation of the human body on the level of each organ and system as well as going down to the levels of the cellular and intracellular martix, genome, proteome
and microbiome. It is also about the environment and fair and equal access to basic human necessities.

Your blog posts must on topic. The sort of topics we are looking for are about improving human health in the direction of complete rejuvenation (e.g. returning to a state of youthfulness) and rejuvenation of the environment such as greening deserts, cleaning oceans and rivers. We are also interested in writing articles about helping all people of the world develop stability in their access to food, shelter and clean water. We are also interested in writing articles about sustainably growing food that has rejuvenation related health benefits such as super foods and generally foods that help the immune system.

One example is you can keep an eye out for interesting articles about rejuvenation of the systems and organs that make up the human body on science news sites such as sciencedaily.com and you can blog about these articles.

I'm not yet sure how many namecoins I can give but I only have about 1100 altogether but if need be I will mine for more. I live in a state where electricity is very expensive so I can't do this to much and if possible I would like people to also donate namecoins to the project if they like what it is about and would like to see it succeed. This will also help namecoin succeed because I will then give out those coins to people who blog on Rejuvepedia and more people will have namecoins increasing its circulation and acceptance.

Please get in contact with me if you are interested.

thank you,

Chris
Wiki administrator

http://www.rejuvepedia.org

shooter_mcgavin

Re: Namecoins for blogging on Rejuvepedia

Post by shooter_mcgavin »

If you are interested in buying Namecoin, please contact me on IRC. I have in excess of 17,000 available that I could potentially sell.

caston

Post by caston »

shooter_mcgavin: I was just thinking that today. I'll be in touch soon.

shooter_mcgavin

Post by shooter_mcgavin »

Just for an update to quell the people spamming my inbox, I no longer have 17,000 available for sale and the remaining amount (still quite a bit) will be kept until a later date. Thanks!

caston

Post by caston »

I am still looking to buy NMC either for fiat money or in exchange for goods. Better than sinking them on the exchange ;)